SA35 Post Hole Digger
Use your skid steer to push the auger into the ground with Land Pride’s SA35 Series Post Hole Diggers. Skid steer mounted Post Hole Diggers offer high torque output, planetary gearbox, 2″ hex or 2-9/16″ splined output shaft, and augers sized 9″ – 36″. The 36″ auger is perfect for planting ball rooted trees. We offer a universal fit to most skid steers and increased maneuverability as the augers are able to reach over fences or other obstructions.
- Fits most Skid Steers
- Skid Steer Post Hole Diggers are able to reach over fences or other obstructions.
- Hardened points will last longer than non-hardened. Points are replaceable. Fish tail tips and steel point make it easier to start a hole.
- 2” Hex shaped output shaft, or 2-9/16” shaft. Both offer high torque resistance, with the hex shaft being the heaviest available.
- Design is a tougher, more construction grade than chain and sprocket designed gearboxes. Boxes are completely sealed with all moving parts running in oil for constant lubrication.
- 9”, 12”, 15”, 18”, 24”, 30”, or 36” augers
|SA35 Post Hole Digger|
Skid Steer Hydraulics
10-25 GPM @ 1500 to 3500 PSI
Weight without auger
9" Auger size = 46". All other auger sizes = 48"
Auger Flighting Thickness
Forged, Individually Replaceable
Cast Steel, 3-Drill Points
18 GPM Hydraulically driven planetary gearbox; reversible
2" Hex or 2-9/16" O.D. round
Skid Steer or Front Loader Plate
Additional Blue Diamond Attachment’s